I spent the day screen printing the images I had altered on photoshop. I had chosen 4 colours but after sampling I decided on a pallet of black yellow and orange even though picture 1 included green and pink also. The 3 colours looked more dramatic and I felt 5 colours of print may be to busy. I may still add further colours at the stitch stage. Time contemplating the images later I decided that the image above which was experimental as I was using the left over ink on the screen to press this image was the one I preferred. I had only screen printed this image on paper so i went back into the screen print room and reprinted. Looking at my choice of fabrics I liked the muslin as this would enable me to look through image 1 to image 2 and so on. This could be an idea for displaying the images at the end.
An issue i had to work out was how to get the images to overlay for a mix of the colour pallet and also to give a blurred or double exposed image. This required measurements and thinking before I went ahead with the print.